Thomas Lee Kaspar (1951-2017), Architect
Compiled Nebraska Directory Listings
Lincoln, Nebraska, 1985-2011
Educational & Professional Associations
1972: graduated Milford Trade School – Southeast Community College, Milford, Nebraska.
1977-2017: architect, State Building Division – Office of the Nebraska Capitol Commission, Lincoln, Nebraska.
1985: Registered Professional Architect, Nebraska, A-1913; October 25, 1985.
Tom Kaspar, comp. Inventory of architectural records in the archives of Davis Fenton Stange Darling, Architects, Lincoln, Nebraska. 1996. Nebraska State Historical Society, RG3748, Box 16.
Rescue and restoration of original Capitol furnishings and fixtures, (Ongoing), Office of the Nebraska Capitol Commission, Lincoln, Nebraska.
Established and organized the Nebraska Capitol Archives, (Ongoing), Office of the Nebraska Capitol Commission, Lincoln, Nebraska.
1. Nebraska State Board of Engineers and Architects Website <http://www.ea.state.ne.us/search/search.cgi> .
2. Kaspar, Thomas, email to D. Murphy, May 5, 2003.
3. Architect 'actively engaged' in restoration of Nebraska State Capitol dies at 65, Omaha World-Herald (March 10, 2017), accessed online at http://www.omaha.com/news/nebraska/architect-actively-engaged-in-restoration-of-nebraska-state-capitol-dies/article_4fdd54f9-d7f3-5654-935c-cc0f271611fa.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share
4. Matthew G. Hansen, Obituary for Tom Kaspar, Office of the Nebraska Capitol Commission (March 7, 2017).
5. Thomas Lee Kaspar, [Pamphlet from Memorial Service] (March 10, 2017).
Return to Top of Page
D. Murphy, “Thomas Lee Kaspar (1951-2017), Architect,” in David Murphy, Edward F. Zimmer, and Lynn Meyer, comps. Place Makers of Nebraska: The Architects. Lincoln: Nebraska State Historical Society, March 29, 2017. http://www.e-nebraskahistory.org/index.php?title=Place_Makers_of_Nebraska:_The_Architects Accessed, October 14, 2019.
Contact the Nebraska State Historic Preservation Office with questions or comments concerning this page, including any problems you may have with broken links (see, however, the Disclaimers link at the bottom of this page). Please provide the URL to this page with your inquiry.