Oran N. Staley (1850-1937), Architect
Compiled Nebraska Directory Listings
Hastings, Nebraska, 1907, 1909
Educational & Professional Associations
1900: carpenter, Hastings, Nebraska.
1907-1909: no Hastings directories.
1909: architect, Hastings, Nebraska.
1910: carpenter, Benson, Nebraska.
1920: carpenter, Franklin, Indiana.
1930: no occupation, Whitewater, Indiana.
Buildings & Projects
1. 1900 United States Census, s.v. “Orran Staley,” Hastings, Adams County, Nebraska, accessed through HeritageQuestOnline.com.
2. 1910 United States Census, s.v. “Oran N. Staley,” Benson, Douglas County, Nebraska, accessed through HeritageQuestOnline.com.
3. 1920 United States Census, s.v. “Oran N. Staley,” Franklin, Wayne County, Indiana, accessed through AncestryLibrary.com.
4. 1930 United States Census, s.v. “Oren Staley,” Whitewater, Wayne County, Indiana, accessed through AncestryLibrary.com.
5. Ancestry.com., U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1600s-Current [database on-line] (Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012).
6. Hendricks' commercial register of the United States (New York: S. E. Hendricks Co., 1891-1900), 22. Accessed October 10, 2018 via https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015055430030;view=1up;seq=136
D. Murphy, “Oran N. Staley (1850-1937), Architect,” in David Murphy, Edward F. Zimmer, and Lynn Meyer, comps. Place Makers of Nebraska: The Architects. Lincoln: Nebraska State Historical Society, October 10, 2018. http://www.e-nebraskahistory.org/index.php?title=Place_Makers_of_Nebraska:_The_Architects Accessed, May 31, 2020.
Contact the Nebraska State Historic Preservation Office with questions or comments concerning this page, including any problems you may have with broken links (see, however, the Disclaimers link at the bottom of this page). Please provide the URL to this page with your inquiry.