O. L. Broline (1876-1946), Architect
This page is a contribution to the publication, Place Makers of Nebraska: The Architects. See the Format and contents of Nebraska architect entries page for more information on the compilation and page organization.
Compiled Nebraska Directory Listings
Omaha, Nebraska, 1907
Seattle, Washington, 1910
Portland, Oregon, 1912
Fresno, California, 1918, 1932-1934
Educational & Professional Associations
1907: architect, 618 Bee bldg, Omaha, Nebraska.[a]
1910: draftsman, Seattle, Washington.
1912: architect, Portland, Oregon.
1918: occupation not listed, Fresno, California.
1932-1934: occupation not listed, Broline Brothers, Fresno, California.
1940: occupation not listed, Turlock, California.
Buildings & Projects
Building (1906), 2443 Manderson St., Omaha, Nebraska.
a. First directory listing in Omaha, Nebraska, 1907.
b. Special thanks to architectural historian Catherine Cramer of Tucson, Arizona for Reference .
1. City of Omaha Planning Department, Landmarks Heritage Preservation Commission, Database, Query on Architects, May 20, 2002; courtesy of Lynn Meyer, Preservation Planner.
2. 1900 United States Census, s.v. “Olaf L. Broline,” Columbia, Knox County, Nebraska, accessed through Ancestry.com.
3. 1940 United States Census, s.v. “Olof Broline,” Turlock, Stanislaus County, California, accessed through Ancestry.com.
4. Ancestry.com. "California, Death Index, 1940-1997" [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.
5. Omaha Daily Bee, (August 4, 1907), 13.
D. Murphy, “O. L. Broline (1876-1946), Architect,” in David Murphy, Edward F. Zimmer, and Lynn Meyer, comps. Place Makers of Nebraska: The Architects. Lincoln: Nebraska State Historical Society, September 30, 2014. http://www.e-nebraskahistory.org/index.php?title=Place_Makers_of_Nebraska:_The_Architects Accessed, October 14, 2019.
Contact the Nebraska State Historic Preservation Office with questions or comments concerning this page, including any problems you may have with broken links (see, however, the Disclaimers link at the bottom of this page). Please provide the URL to this page with your inquiry.