File:NSHS-L741-1455 A232 1w.jpg

From E Nebraska History
Jump to: navigation, search
Original file(1,256 × 840 pixels, file size: 618 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Description: Castle, Roper & Mathews Mortuary (1909), south side of N Street between 13th and 14th Streets, Lincoln, Nebraska. LC13-C08-009. Tyler & Brandt, Architects. Demolished 1975. See 1975 photo here.

Date: Photo, n.d.

Credit Line: D. Murphy Photograph

Source: D. Murphy Photograph, n.d. Nebraska State Historical Society Photo.

Rights Usage Terms: Public, non-commercial use, with credit, is granted file names ending in ‘w’ no derivatives.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current13:07, 29 November 2017Thumbnail for version as of 13:07, 29 November 20171,256 × 840 (618 KB)LAllen (Talk | contribs)'''Description:''' Castle, Roper & Mathews Mortuary (n.d.), south side of N Street between 13th and 14th Streets, Lincoln, Nebraska. LC13-C08-009. Tyler & Brandt, Architects. Demolished 1975. See 1975 photo '''here'''...
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

There are no pages that link to this file.

Metadata