File:LT&T 1958 SoElevEnhanced 11w.jpg

From E Nebraska History
Jump to: navigation, search
Original file(1,054 × 900 pixels, file size: 1.1 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Headline: Lincoln Telephone & Telegraph Building

Description: LT&T Building (1950-1953, 1958), 1440 M St, Lincoln, Nebraska. Original building by Martin Inglis Aitken (1907-1974), Architect. Addition by LT&T Building Design Division, in association with Kirkham Michael & Associates, Engineers and Architects. The 1958 additions included five stories plus penthouse above the original 1950 Martin Aitken building, the west section, and a two-bay four story addition to the east of the original. See City of Lincoln Building Permit 72669, May 27, 1958; Assenmacher Construction Company, Contractors. Working drawing sheet showing the south elevation of the 1958 additions, and indicating the extent of the original 1950 Aitken building (see enhanced area). Compare with a photograph of the completed 1958 building.

Date: Drawing, 1958.

Credit Line: City of Lincoln, Building & Safety

Source: City of Lincoln, Building & Safety, Building Permit 72669, May 27, 1958.

Rights Usage Terms: Public, non-commercial use, with credit, is granted file names ending in ‘w’ no derivatives.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current13:21, 6 September 2016Thumbnail for version as of 13:21, 6 September 20161,054 × 900 (1.1 MB)DMurphy (Talk | contribs)'''Headline:''' Lincoln Telephone & Telegraph Building '''Description:''' LT&T Building (1950-1953, 1958), 1440 M St, Lincoln, Nebraska. Original building by Martin Inglis Aitken (1907-1974), Architect. Addition by LT&T Building Design Division, in as...
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

There are no pages that link to this file.

Metadata