File:Hagedorn 565 1w.jpg
Headline: St. Bonaventure School, Columbus, Nebraska
Description: St. Bonaventure School, 1877-1878 (center), Columbus, Nebraska. Br. Adrian (Anthony) Wewer, O. F. M. (1836-1914), Carpenter-Architect. The view shows the 1883-84 addition, after which it came to be known as the St. Francis Academy. The additions follow the original in style.
Date: (Incorrectly dated) 1882
Credit Line: Nebraska State Historical Society Library
Source: Nebraska State Historical Society Library: Eugene Hagedorn, O. F. M. The Franciscans in Nebraska. Humphrey, Nebraska: Humphrey Democrat and Norfolk Daily News, 1931, p. 565.
Rights Usage Terms: The Nebraska State Historical Society (NSHS) specifically retains any rights, including possible copyright, which it may have in data, files and/or the images they contain. A high resolution version of this image is available from the Society via our Ordering link. Also refer to our Rights & Reproduction and Use Policy pages.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:05, 3 November 2015||720 × 600 (319 KB)||DMurphy||'''Headline:''' St. Bonaventure School, Columbus, Nebraska '''Description:''' St. Bonaventure School, 1877-1878 (center), Columbus, Nebraska. '''Br. Adrian (Anthony) Wewer, O. F. M. (1836-1914), Carpenter-Architect'''. The view shows the 1883-84 a...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.