File:Hagedorn 532b 1w.jpg
Headline: Old St. Joseph's School, Omaha, Nebraska
Description: St. Joseph Parish School and Convent (1901), 1730 S 16th St, Omaha, Nebraska. Br. Adrian (Anthony) Wewer, O. F. M. (1836-1914), Carpenter-Architect. A small portion of the St. Joseph's Church II, aka the basement church (1896), also designed by Wewer, is visible at the right edge of the image. Note as well the two-story half-timbered building (Fachwerkbau) behind the school.
Credit Line: Nebraska State Historical Society Library
Source: Nebraska State Historical Society Library: Eugene Hagedorn, O. F. M. The Franciscans in Nebraska. Humphrey, Nebraska: Humphrey Democrat and Norfolk Daily News, 1931, p. 532.
Rights Usage Terms: The Nebraska State Historical Society (NSHS) specifically retains any rights, including possible copyright, which it may have in data, files and/or the images they contain. A high resolution version of this image is available from the Society via our Ordering link. Also refer to our Rights & Reproduction and Use Policy pages.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:15, 1 November 2015||1,014 × 600 (360 KB)||DMurphy||'''Headline:''' Old St. Joseph's School, Omaha, Nebraska '''Description:''' St. Joseph Parish School and Convent (1901), 1730 S 16th St, Omaha, Nebraska. '''Br. Adrian (Anthony) Wewer, O. F. M. (1836-1914), Carpenter-Architect'''. Note that a smal...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.