File:DM197508 A233 1w.jpg

From E Nebraska History
Jump to: navigation, search
Original file(1,090 × 840 pixels, file size: 847 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)

Description: Castle, Roper & Mathews Mortuary (1909), south side of N Street between 13th and 14th Streets, Lincoln, Nebraska. LC13-C08-009. Tyler & Brandt, Architects. Demolished 1975. See older photograph here.

Date: Photo, August 1975

Credit Line: D. Murphy Photograph

Source: D. Murphy, August 1975. Scan from 35mm Kodachrome transparency.

Rights Usage Terms: Public, non-commercial use, with credit, is granted file names ending in ‘w’ no derivatives.

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current13:01, 29 November 2017Thumbnail for version as of 13:01, 29 November 20171,090 × 840 (847 KB)LAllen (Talk | contribs)'''Description:''' Castle, Roper & Mathews Mortuary (n.d.), south side of N Street between 13th and 14th Streets, Lincoln, Nebraska. LC13-C08-009. Tyler & Brandt, Architects. Demolished 1975. '''Date:''' Photo, August 1975 '''Credit Line:''' D....
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

There are no pages that link to this file.

Metadata