Bahr, Hanna & Vermeer, Architects
Deon Franklin Bahr, Architect, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1968-2017
Robert Leroy Hanna, Architect, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1968-1976
Lynn Eugene Vermeer, Architect, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1970-1997
Lineage of the Firm
1968-1969: Bahr & Hanna, Lincoln, Nebraska.
1970-1971: Bahr, Hanna & Vermeer, Lincoln, Nebraska.
1971-1976: Bahr, Hanna, Vermeer & Haecker, Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska.
1977-2017: Bahr, Vermeer & Haecker, Lincoln and Omaha, Nebraska.
Buildings & Projects
Honors & Awards
1970: Honor Award, American Institute of Architects, Nebraska Chapter, Redeemer Lutheran Cross Complex.
1971: Honor Award, American Institute of Architects, Nebraska Chapter, John Skold Residence.
a. Deon Bahr, designer.
b. Award winning design.
1. [George Haecker], “GH edits and notes: Dated buildings and projects list,” MS. ([Omaha: BVH], May 12, 2016).
2. The Office of Bahr Vermeer & Haecker, Architects. (Lincoln and Omaha: BVH, ).
3. Bahr Vermeer & Haecker, Architects: Architecture, Interior Design, Planning. (Lincoln, Omaha, and Los Angeles, ). Only dated projects have been recorded in the Buildings & Projects list.
4. Bahr Vermeer Haecker, Architects: Forty Years. (Omaha: Omaha Books, 2008). May 12, 2016).
5. Steve Eveans, et al., New Architecture in Nebraska (American Society of Architects, Omaha, Nebraska: 1977).
D. Murphy, “Bahr, Hanna & Vermeer, Architects,” in David Murphy, Edward F. Zimmer, and Lynn Meyer, comps. Place Makers of Nebraska: The Architects. Lincoln: Nebraska State Historical Society, January 5, 2017. http://www.e-nebraskahistory.org/index.php?title=Place_Makers_of_Nebraska:_The_Architects Accessed, August 11, 2022.
Contact the Nebraska State Historic Preservation Office with questions or comments concerning this page, including any problems you may have with broken links (see, however, the Disclaimers link at the bottom of this page). Please provide the URL to this page with your inquiry.